Why You Need a Facebook Digital Marketing Associate Certification?
Facebook Digital Marketing Associate Certification exams help you stand out in your field. Facebook awards credentials to individuals who demonstrate advanced-level proficiency in various aspects of digital marketing with Facebook products. Digital Marketing Associate is one of the only certifications that Facebook recognizes, so it’s useful for agencies/people that want to set themselves apart from the thousands of other people running Facebook ads.
Any of these roles can benefit from this Digital Marketing Specialist training:
- Marketing Managers.
- Marketing Officers.
- Marketing Creators.
- Any person who has an interest in social media marketing.
3 Levels / 18 Training hours each.
**Each level is 400.00$ each required at the beginning of each level.
Pre-requisites for joining:
- Interest in digital Marketing and having knowledge of social media marketing.
- Do the placement test.
Certification Exam Content Outline Digital Marketing Associate
The Value of Facebook (8%)
- Identify the different Products that make up the Facebook family of apps and services
- Communicate the value proposition of the Facebook family of apps and services for businesses
Create and Manage Ads (46%)
- Explain the differences between the tools available to create and manage ads
- Identify settings available at the campaign, ad set, and ad level
- Determine the Facebook campaign objective to achieve business goals
- Identify target audience capabilities
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate ad formats
- Identify budget and scheduling options
- Determine the relationship between budget and estimated results
Advertising Fundamentals (25%)
- Identify the difference between an ad and a page post
- Identify the structure of a Facebook campaign
- Explain the importance of matching business goals to Facebook campaign objectives
- Communicate the value of the Facebook Pixel
- Explain the way Facebook charges for ads and where the ads are shown
- Identify how Facebook protects user data privacy and common ad policies
- Identify campaign results through ads reporting
- Explain how to measure the success of a campaign
Establish Platform Presence (13%)
- Identify the steps to establish a business presence on Facebook and Instagram
- Explain the process to set up an ad account
- Identify mobile creative best practices