Why You Need a Facebook Digital Marketing Associate Certification ?
Facebook Digital Marketing Associate Certification exams help you stand out in your field. Facebook awards credentials to individuals who demonstrate advanced level proficiency in various aspects of digital marketing with Facebook products. Digital Marketing Associate is one of the only certification that Facebook recognizes, so it’s useful for agencies/people that want to set themselves apart from the thousands of other people running Facebook ads.
- FB Business Fundamentals
- FB Business Manager
- FB Groups
Pre-requisites for joining
- Interest in digital Marketing and having knowledge with the social media marketing.
- Do the placement test.
Marketing Managers, Marketing officers, Marketing Creators and any person how have interest in social media marketing.
Certification Exam Content Outline Digital Marketing Associate
The Value of Facebook (8%)
- Identify the different Products that make up the Facebook family of apps and services
- Communicate the value proposition of the Facebook family of apps and services for businesses
Create and Manage Ads (46%)
- Explain the differences between the tools available to create and manage ads
- Identify settings available at the campaign, ad set, and ad level
- Determine the Facebook campaign objective to achieve business goals
- Identify target audience capabilities
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate ad formats
- Identify budget and scheduling options
- Determine the relationship between budget and estimated results
Advertising Fundamentals (25%)
- Identify the difference between an ad and a page post
- Identify the structure of a Facebook campaign
- Explain the importance of matching business goals to Facebook campaign objectives
- Communicate the value of the Facebook Pixel
- Explain the way Facebook charges for ads and where the ads are shown
- Identify how Facebook protects user data privacy and common ad policies
- Identify campaign results through ads reporting
- Explain how to measure the success of a campaign
Establish Platform Presence (13%)
- Identify the steps to establish a business presence on Facebook and Instagram
- Explain the process to set up an ad account
- Identify mobile creative best practices
3 Levels /18 Training hour per level