The PMP training program is provided by our experts in training within PMI standards and best practices as described in the PMBOK Guide - Sixth Edition where the training will be presented in an easy and clear language. The trainees will learn about the tools, techniques and processes that will enhance their ability to effectively manage projects related to their field of work regardless of whether they are active managers with project management experience or are in the beginning of their career path. It is a structure to give them the information that they can use in the projects they are working on now. If they are new to project management, they will take advantage of this training to bridge their knowledge gap and to fill the missing context for some topics and concepts.
What will you learn
- Develop greater confidence in defining, planning, and managing projects.
- Gain a deeper understanding of core project management competencies
- Build a project management plan with your project team in a simulated project environment.
- Practice applying project management skills.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency in performing your work.
- Develop strong knowledge in the below list of topics.
Instructions and prerequisite to join:
- A four-year degree
- 36 months leading project
- 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM® Certification
- Individuals who are looking to learn the language of Project Management.
- New project managers looking to start their career in project management.
- Existing project managers who are looking to learn the content of the PMBOK Guide Sixth Edition