This PMP® Training consists of two parts: (PMP training and Agile practise guide). It will be provided by applying both the trainer expertise and the PMI® standard and best practice to master the updated PMP® structure released in 2021. These 45 hours of training will be introduced and presented by Eng. Samah Alafeef, Certified Project Management Professional and Project Management Practitioner.
What will you get from this training:
- Customized exercises and examples will be provided based on their field of work in an interactive way.
- Questions will be solved in group exercises during the classes.
- Exam simulators will be provided, so trainees can test their understanding and readiness for the exam.
- The trainer will help the trainees in submitting the exam application to PMI and get approval for the exam.
- Trainees will get attendance certificates from Arkan Administrative training center with the trainer PMP ID, qualifying them to apply for the PMI exam and certificate.
Total Number of hours: 60 hours of training will be provided which covers much more than the eligibility requirements of the PMP exam (35 PDUs) and will provide broader knowledge in Agile methodology which represents the majority of the PMP exam's new set-up.
PDUs Awarded: 45
Training Days: 4 weeks, 5 days/week, 3 hours/day
Training Venue: Arkan Administrative Training Center online platform.
QAR 5,000 per participant.
Course fees inclusive of the following:
- Certificate of Attendance
- 45 PDUs (Professional Development Units )
**Fees do not include exam fees.
The target audience for Project Management Professional (PMP) Training & Certification Course includes but is not limited to:
- Project & Program Managers.
- Delivery Managers.
- Project / Team Leaders.
- Senior Executives.
- IT Managers.
- Project Team Members.
- PMO staff.
- Senior Managers overseeing project teams.